PDA

View Full Version : How Long does Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Take?

tomwitham
01-16-2014, 06:15 PM
About how much time does it take from start to finish for the various packages at the BBB? I want to do the high end package for my daughter (4 and a half) and also have breakfast at Cinderella's Castle. Wondering which to do first, BBB or breakfast? Thanks for any info!
Tom

faline
01-16-2014, 06:19 PM
I'd probably do breakfast first. They sometimes run a little behind and you certainly don't want a hungry, grumpy princess on your hands! I'm guessing your package will include pictures which can also take a little time and a princess with a full tummy is likely to be much more amenable to posing!!

faline
01-16-2014, 06:20 PM
Also - welcome to Intercot!! It' a great place! We're glad you've joined us!! :mickey:

Hope your trip will remove you from some of this very cold winter weather!!

tomwitham
01-16-2014, 06:30 PM
Thanks Linda. We're coming down from Maine, so if next year is anything like this year it'll be a nice change.

I am planning on doing the photo package. It's just one more thing I have to educate myself on since I haven't been to Disney since 2008 and this is the first time going with kids.

wdwaggie
01-17-2014, 10:59 AM
Welcome, you've certainly come to the right place for informative answers. We are going in Sep and taking our 5yo Grand-Daughter for the first time for her birthday and are considering the BBB also.

Davy Crockett
01-18-2014, 10:36 PM
We did the FULL BBB package last trip at the castle and from waiting to be called even though you have reservations they run behind, then picking their Princess outfit, then the magic begins! The Fairy Godmother's helpers are incredible weaving Cinderella's story and the boutique together all the while the photo pass photographer is chronicling the event and before she can be presented to her "people" you have to go to her professional photo shoot. SO Be prepared to spend at least 2 to 2.5 hours from entry to exit. But it is well worth the time and money to see the glow on their face!
Hope this helps.

tomwitham
01-19-2014, 09:35 PM
Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for.

JenniferS.
01-22-2014, 09:19 PM
We had a 5 pm BBB appointment with dinner in the castle scheduled at 7 pm. They were done and even went across the street for their pictures with time to spare for dinner.