PDA

View Full Version : The Four Seasons at WDW

Belle of the Ball 051411
01-16-2014, 01:04 PM
Does anyone know if the new Four Seasons at WDW will be included in EMH (like the Dolphin and Swan)?

Hammer
01-16-2014, 01:28 PM
As of right now, no one really knows. The hotel is due to open in September 2014. I have contacts with the hotel and as soon as I hear anything concrete, I'll be sure to post it here.

Belle of the Ball 051411
01-16-2014, 02:28 PM
As of right now, no one really knows. The hotel is due to open in September 2014. I have contacts with the hotel and as soon as I hear anything concrete, I'll be sure to post it here.

Wonderful! Thank you so much. The hotel and location look awesome.

BrerGnat
01-16-2014, 08:25 PM
The hotel is taking reservations now for stays starting on August 3. I have to admit, it looks very tempting. I am wondering what kind of bus transport it will have. Wonder if they will get official Disney buses like Swan and Dolphin? That will actually be a deciding factor in my consideration to stay there in the future.

Hammer
01-17-2014, 08:18 AM
The hotel is taking reservations now for stays starting on August 3. I have to admit, it looks very tempting. I am wondering what kind of bus transport it will have. Wonder if they will get official Disney buses like Swan and Dolphin? That will actually be a deciding factor in my consideration to stay there in the future.

Cool that it is ready ahead of schedule! The date of September 1st I have is through meeting services contacts. The date when meetings/conferences can book would not change as those events are usually planned farther in advance. It definitely is tempting me to try it out!