PDA

View Full Version : AP rates 4/21 - 6/15/14

Tink1
01-16-2014, 09:20 AM
Annual Passholder Spring Rates have been released for the dates of 4/21 - 6/15/14. What we are seeing so far is:

up to 5% at Bay Lake, POFQ and Movies
up to 25% at sports, music, pop, GF and Contemporary
up to 30% at CBR, CSR, FWC, POR
up to 35% at some of the deluxe and DVC properties.

Contact Magical Journeys (https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/quote_request)today!

Nanc

JoDisney
01-17-2014, 05:59 PM
Usually the fl. Resident rates come out at the same time, but there was slim pickings for passholder for May 5 to May 10. Wah!

JoDisney
01-18-2014, 02:00 PM
I do not see passholder rates to June 2014. Call Disney and they say there aren't any.
Also, the Spring rates are limited. Are the passholder rates out and Disney rep doesn't know?

Tink1
01-18-2014, 04:24 PM
We are seeing them through our portal, and they have been out since Thursday.

It is the luck of the draw when you call DRC these days.

Nanc

VWL Mom
01-18-2014, 04:26 PM
They're on the passholder site. Had to sign in a 2nd time to get them. However, when I try to click on the offer for specifics it says "special offer not available". I thought it was a bit early for them to be out, I wonder if they were released in error and pulled. Is that a possibility Nanc?

JoDisney
01-19-2014, 10:25 AM
VWL Mom, What site are you using? I just go to disney.com and click on passholder special offers and there are only Fl. resident rates until Apr. 8 and Spring rates until June !5. Currently, I have reserved 2 rooms at POR for week starting May 5 with the Spring rate. The CM said to call back to get Fl. resident/passholder rate, that they were not out. When I got the Spring rate, there were options. However, the next day the rooms available at all resorts was very few. Confused. Because the Disney site does not show any FL or Passholder rates to June 15.

Tink1
01-19-2014, 12:41 PM
They're on the passholder site. Had to sign in a 2nd time to get them. However, when I try to click on the offer for specifics it says "special offer not available". I thought it was a bit early for them to be out, I wonder if they were released in error and pulled. Is that a possibility Nanc?

No, they are still live. Disney IT has been having its normal issues though.

Nanc

VWL Mom
01-19-2014, 01:08 PM
VWL Mom, What site are you using? I just go to disney.com and click on passholder special offers and there are only Fl. resident rates until Apr. 8 and Spring rates until June !5.

Above those it says something like log in to see more offers, click there and sign in again. Should get all available offers.

As Nanc says though Disney IT is having some issues so right now I couldn't even get the passholder site.

JoDisney
01-20-2014, 09:51 AM
LOL! I see where you have to click the circle that says Passholder Offer. However, the Passholders only have what is left from the mad rush for the Spring offer. Many rooms are not available any more and this was true when I checked with CM on Thurs when the Passholder offer came out. So, if I didn't grab the Spring offer when I did, my resort would be gone. If I waited and they had my resort, the discount was only $10 a night. I got Riverside and now only King beds and Royal beds are left and I do not want either one (no ceiling fans in Royal rooms - which we dislike for FL in the Spring and Summer!) So, I am definitely glad I got Riverside earlier with the Spring rates.