PDA

View Full Version : Mom's night out meals at POP

quicksand
01-15-2014, 02:46 PM
Do they still serve these? Did not see it on the menu on the WDW website.

JerseyDad
01-16-2014, 08:18 PM
Do they still serve these? Did not see it on the menu on the WDW website.

....no ...unfortunately they are gone. And it's too bad because they had some really tasty choices. They used to serve them from the food 'station' that was next to the 'pasta & pizza' station.

....that station is now for what I call "real food" ...which ...the last time we were at POP in August we never got a chance to try. That's because, they felt that the guests didn't "deserve" any of those dishes, since the resort was only at about 80% occupancy ...and therefore it wasn't "worth it" to open that station.

...I was not a happy guest and Disney heard about it too ....I'm still waiting for a reply ....it's been 3 months now.

mickclub1955
01-16-2014, 08:23 PM
....no ...unfortunately they are gone. And it's too bad because they had some really tasty choices. They used to serve them from the food 'station' that was next to the 'pasta & pizza' station.

....that station is now for what I call "real food" ...which ...the last time we were at POP in August we never got a chance to try. That's because, they felt that the guests didn't "deserve" any of those dishes, since the resort was only at about 80% occupancy ...and therefore it wasn't "worth it" to open that station.

...I was not a happy guest and Disney heard about it too ....I'm still waiting for a reply ....it's been 3 months now.

I think this station is open again, if it is the one which serves rotisserie chicken with green beans and potatoes. The last one on the end on the far right.

JerseyDad
01-17-2014, 11:15 AM
I think this station is open again, if it is the one which serves rotisserie chicken with green beans and potatoes. The last one on the end on the far right.

....yes ...that's the station. They were closed my entire stay ...except for one day ..at breakfast. The CM there gave me the "Shhhhhsh" :secret:(finger over the lips "its a secret" sign) when she explained that they were not supposed to be opened because the occupancy was low.

....I was livid ...because that was the omelet station too ...and they were never available. If I pay for a resort stay ....and said stay advertises a certain menu (aka ...amenities) ...then it should be available. Because you cannibalized you guest supply by building another resort 1000' feet away ...is NOT my problem.

....hope the rotisserie chicken was good ...because we could never get any.:mad: