PDA

View Full Version : Pre-trip "Quickie" weekend....

RavsRuleDisney!
01-14-2014, 05:11 PM
Ok, doing the shortest trip of all my WDW excursions to date. A weekend trip down (Fri. night, leaving Monday afternoon) with my older DS - meeting the DW, younger DS and my DSIL family (will all b there already). So....how do I maximize my 2 days?? Have always done the week long trips with the family give or take a day. I could just tag along with the group / split off with the older DS and 'wing it' a bit / "cocktail" my way thru the weekend....any suggestions?? I am sure this trip will go by in a heartbeat so want to make the most of it. Was actually considering not going at all!!

:blush:

faline
01-14-2014, 07:09 PM
Think about what you most want to day and make your plans from there. I've done a couple/few long weekends and find they surprisingly seem longer than they really are! Enjoy!

1DisneyNut
01-14-2014, 11:16 PM
We have done a few of these over the past several years. What we do is pick our favorite two parks which are Magic Kingdom and Epcot. We go hit one each day. If we have park hoppers, we pop over to Hollywood studios and ride Rockin Rollercoaster real quick on the Epcot day. That is the only must do for us in Hollywood studios, plus Hollywood studios is an aggravating disorganized mess so my OCD can't take much of it. We haven't even stepped foot in Animal Kingdom in at least 3 years.....that whole park is low on the totem pole for us.