PDA

View Full Version : Can you split your group when making fastpass+ reservations?

Alpha Jeanie
01-14-2014, 09:42 AM
Tomorrow I can make my fastpass+ reservations!!! Yeah!

If I want to fastpass Ariels Grotto with my daughter, can I select a different fastpass attraction for my husband and son while we go see Ariel?
We plan to all go together to our other 2 choices, which will hopefully be Buzz Lightyear and Space Mountain.

If so, please advise how I go about choosing our separate choices on the fastpass website.

Thank you.:mickey::thumbsup::mickey:

mickclub1955
01-14-2014, 09:45 AM
I believe that you can because when selecting you get to choose who in your group gets the FP. Someone may come along here and correct me, but when you choose the FP it has a screen to select the participants.

AgentC
01-14-2014, 09:56 AM
Yes, you can select different FP+ for different members of the party. There is a choice to select all or select individuals.

Dulcee
01-14-2014, 10:14 AM
You can. We did this several times on our trip last week via the app.

mozman
01-14-2014, 01:57 PM
Yes you can. each band can have it's own FP+ schedule. Unless they changed the selection process, you are limited to schedule 3 FP rides and you cannot select any 3 you want. You can only get one 'high demand' ride and to 'lower' demand rides. I hope they change that, if they haven't already.

mickclub1955
01-14-2014, 05:08 PM
Yes you can. each band can have it's own FP+ schedule. Unless they changed the selection process, you are limited to schedule 3 FP rides and you cannot select any 3 you want. You can only get one 'high demand' ride and to 'lower' demand rides. I hope they change that, if they haven't already.

So far that is only at DHS and Epcot. MK and AK have not tiered their FP+ selections.