PDA

View Full Version : Cool new Attraction T-shirts?

Main Street Jim
01-13-2014, 06:09 PM
Anybody got any leads on any cool new-for-this-year attraction T-shirts?

I saw the one that says: "Please stand clear of my vacation....por favor montanganese alejado mi vacac'ion."

mickclub1955
01-13-2014, 09:30 PM

I saw the one that says: "Please stand clear of my vacation....por favor montanganese alejado mi vacac'ion."

Saw that and almost bought it.

retiredfigment
01-14-2014, 07:15 AM
In December we saw a great t shirt worn by a family group that a member created. I thought that Disney should jump on this one. The front of the shirt was covered with quotes from different rides in the park, such as: Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow; Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts; It's a great big beautiful tomorrow; Stand clear of the doors...; Imagination, a spark in you and me (or something like that); We wants the redhead; Yo ho yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me. I would buy it immediatly Disney, you listening?

azcavalier
01-14-2014, 08:57 AM
In December we saw a great t shirt worn by a family group that a member created. I thought that Disney should jump on this one. The front of the shirt was covered with quotes from different rides in the park, such as: Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow; Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts; It's a great big beautiful tomorrow; Stand clear of the doors...; Imagination, a spark in you and me (or something like that); We wants the redhead; Yo ho yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me. I would buy it immediatly Disney, you listening?

That's really cute, actually. May just steal that for our next family trip.

Bay Lake
01-14-2014, 09:21 AM

Saw it and bought it, :thumbsup:

mickclub1955
01-14-2014, 09:48 AM
I know it is not an attraction T-shirt but I love the Donald shirt that states: "The Original Angry Bird".

retiredfigment
01-14-2014, 06:13 PM
azcavalier, I'll buy one.

Main Street Jim
01-15-2014, 07:57 PM
Saw a brand-new Walt Disney World Railroad T-shirt....you *know* that one's coming home with me :)