PDA

View Full Version : Special AP MagicBand Colors Coming?

SurferStitch
01-13-2014, 12:12 PM
I had heard on a weekly Attractions Magazine segment that there is a possibility that AP holders will be able to get special MagicBand colors in the near future.

Has anyone else heard this? I would love to get a purple or lavender band. (My favorite would be a silver or iridescent glitter band, but that'll never happen!)

mickclub1955
01-13-2014, 01:15 PM
Just to let you know that they do sell band covers that do come in lavender. Tried to get DW to purchase one but she didn't want to spend $6-8 for accessories for the band. Stores around the "World" have a magic band accessory section. I do hope that they give more options out there for AP holders.

SurferStitch
01-13-2014, 07:00 PM
Yeah, I really don't like those band covers. I think they just look really cheesy. I like the look of the bands and don't want to cover them. Thanks, though!

mickclub1955
01-14-2014, 09:19 AM
Yeah, DW thought they were kind of cheesy as well. They need to do something for AP holders. Heard lots of complaints about how the discount for AP holders used to be 20% and now it is 10%. Seems like benefits are slowly being taken away.

DisneyDawgette
01-20-2014, 01:53 PM
As long as my AP still gives me 365 days of park access and free parking, it pays for itself pretty quickly. The discount thing is disappointing, but keeping in perspective everything that I DO get with my AP makes it less of a downer. :thumbsup:

But yes… I'd love a new pretty colored band… ;)