PDA

View Full Version : Having someone join you for a few days..

TheVBs
01-13-2014, 08:45 AM
So, we've booked our trip for late April/early May and decided to splurge on a suite at AOA. In the past when we've had family members join us, we've been in a regular room, so they book their own room. My sister might come join us for a couple of days and we want her to be able to stay in the suite with us. Is it a hassle to add her after the fact? At this point, I'm not even thinking of the logistics of FP+ or dining reservations, just trying to figure out if it will be easy to add her to the room reservation for a couple of days. Thanks so much for any info or advice! :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-13-2014, 09:24 AM
I've never done it, but from others who have, it isn't hard at all.

Just "check-in" with her at the front desk, and she'll get a room key ... really a Magic Band at this point. :) (I'm not sure at AoA when the "extra" adult fee kicks in) and all is good.

DizneyRox
01-13-2014, 01:54 PM
If you haven't maxxed the room already, you want to add her during your trip. If you add her before you arrive, she will need to get the same ticket as everyone, etc. If you add her during your stay, it's only the extra adult charge that will apply for each night she is there.

If you don't add her to the reservation, you don't get a key (band or whatever) and she won't be able to participate in anything that requires that.