PDA

View Full Version : What's the Coolest Thing You've Scored Lately While Shopping?

mickeys_princess_mom
01-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Something new? Something you've been looking for? I'm excited about the new Small World dolls... May need one for my grandprincess and one for me!

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-13-2014, 09:40 AM
It's not really new or cool, but I was delighted on my last trip to finally get a "Don't Make Me Put On My Angry Eyes" Mr. Potato Head t-shirt.

The trip before, they only had kid sizes so I was like a kid when I saw it on our last trip.

I like the Small World dolls too ... just can't think of a reason to justify getting one. :)

Giggy
01-13-2014, 05:05 PM
Magic Kingdom board game... back in 2010!

I had learned about it in 2008 and wanted to get hold of it but we weren't going there soon and amazon didn't seem to import it to the UK. We went in 2010 and I had almost forgotten about it. Near the end of the vacation we were looking through a store offsite after the park had closed. I hadn't even noticed it but my mother pointed it out and asked if it was the same game I had been looking for.

I last made everyone play it around Christmas when we were all home as a family. I think they enjoyed it really... :secret:

Gator
01-14-2014, 07:26 PM
Magic Kingdom board game... back in 2010!

I love that game! Found it by accident while checking out at a Burlington Coat Factory of all places.My kids want to play that at least once a week. They love it because they get to "ride" their favorite rides. Of course, sometimes Daddy stacks the deck to make sure they get some good ones.

As for shopping at Disney, the best shirt I found was "Flynn's Arcade", scripted like the sign on the building from the movie. I love that shirt and I always get a bunch of comments when I wear it.

mickeys_princess_mom
01-15-2014, 11:26 AM
Enjoying reading these! Keep them coming! I'm going to be looking for a Dole Whip tee and a new charm for my anniversary bracelet. I've looked at the tee for the past few trips, and I just want one before they decide to quit selling them. My FAVorite snack!!!
:papple: :shop:

Poohluv85
01-19-2014, 09:09 AM
My Vera Bradley, Mickey blanket!! I fell in love with it lol. So much so that my hubby is letting me decorate our room in the same color scheme :mickey3:

Christine
01-23-2014, 05:46 PM
My SSE coffee cup!!

Melanie
01-24-2014, 08:54 AM
Mine is my World Showcase wine glass. OMG, I'm in love with it! It's gorgeous.

PirateLover
01-24-2014, 02:59 PM
My SSE coffee cup!!

That thing is soooo cool. We almost bought that this past trip, but we really don't have any more cabinet space!

We went light on souvenirs this time around. I think the coolest thing we bought was DH's Disney World Color fusion retro hoodie.

If you're into puzzles, the Thomas Kincaide scenes are really cool. We bought one for my mother-in-law.

We also have the board game, and enjoy putting on park music and playing it. :mickey: