PDA

View Full Version : AOA suites

TheVBs
01-07-2014, 05:17 PM
Quick question please, is it correct that the AOA suites have 2 bathrooms?

KarenP
01-07-2014, 05:30 PM
Yes, the suites have 2 bathrooms.

TheVBs
01-07-2014, 05:32 PM
Thank you! Do they both have showers?

1DisneyNut
01-07-2014, 05:43 PM
One is a tub/shower and the other just a shower.

Just an FYI, I would check the price on two standard rooms and request connecting. Every time I have ever looked at the "Family Suites" vs. regular rooms, two regulars have been cheaper.

TheVBs
01-07-2014, 06:07 PM
We did check that, thanks! It came out to almost the same amount. But I'm guessing that's because there was a discount on the suite and not on the regular room.

Good to know about the bathrooms. Thank you again! That ups the selling point a little.

One more question please. Is the bedroom the only room with a bed that you can close off?

1DisneyNut
01-07-2014, 06:20 PM
We did check that, thanks! It came out to almost the same amount. But I'm guessing that's because there was a discount on the suite and not on the regular room.

Good to know about the bathrooms. Thank you again! That ups the selling point a little.

One more question please. Is the bedroom the only room with a bed that you can close off?

Yes, there is one master bedroom with its own bathroom. It has the bathroom with the shower.

mozman
01-07-2014, 06:27 PM
The bedroom is the only room with a bed that is closed off. The common area has a sofa bed in front of the TV, and the dining table collapses when you pull down the murphy bed.

The bedroom only has a shower in the bathroom, but a rather good sized shower. The bath in the common area is a shower tub.

BTW - I stayed in the Cars area, but I'm assuming that the Nemo and Lion King wings have the same set up.

Have fun!

dkmwong
01-07-2014, 07:46 PM
Stayed at the Lion King and the Nemo suites. Both have two bathrooms and two showers.

Jeany031
01-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Does Cars Family suite has 2 bathrooms?

1DisneyNut
01-10-2014, 09:06 AM
Does Cars Family suite has 2 bathrooms?

They are all the same layout.

TheVBs
01-10-2014, 03:54 PM
Thanks so much for all the great info! There's a significant price jump from the LM rooms to a suite, and there's only 4 of us. So, we're trying to really examine if it's worth the extra cost. But, I have to admit, I would just love to be able to spread out a little!