PDA

View Full Version : kid vegetarian

Prudence
01-07-2014, 02:54 PM
We'll be going to Disney this year with my daughter who will be 8. We are all vegetarians. Disney does a fabulous job offering options on the menus for adults, but I find the kids menus have nothing at all or else just pizza or mac. and cheese. i'd like to find some places with better options. Do any of the restaurants at the world showcase allow you to bring in food from other spots? For example, I want to eat at Chefs de France, but there's no veggie option for kids. Could I get her some hummus pita at Morocco and bring it into the French restaurant with us?

Scar
01-09-2014, 04:45 PM
Not sure. But, Disney is very accommodating when it comes to altering the menu to please the guests.

BowTie7
01-09-2014, 06:26 PM
I think I remember reading somewhere about sometimes being able to get a child portion of an adult offering. If the main menu vegetarian option is better, I would ask if she could do a child sized option. The table service places generally seem to be very accommodating.

Prudence
01-09-2014, 07:51 PM
Thanks. I hadn't thought of smaller portions

Fastpasssteve
01-11-2014, 02:05 AM
Any Table Service location in WDW would be more than happy to offer other options. If you contact the resort where you will be staying, they will give you the number to call to let the proper people know of your vegetarian predicament. If they have some 'heads up,' they will know you are coming and have better options for your family.

But, seriously, I'd skip 'Ohana.

Prudence
01-11-2014, 01:09 PM
Any Table Service location in WDW would be more than happy to offer other options. If you contact the resort where you will be staying, they will give you the number to call to let the proper people know of your vegetarian predicament. If they have some 'heads up,' they will know you are coming and have better options for your family.

But, seriously, I'd skip 'Ohana.

Yes, there are some places that just don't work for us and some things if can't watch other people eat, so I know Ohana is a no go :D