PDA

View Full Version : Advise Please

faberj
01-06-2014, 08:56 PM
We land in Orlando at 6 pm need to pick up the rental and head to WDW. Would an 8:30 pm ADR be pushing it??

SBETigg
01-06-2014, 09:19 PM
I think you can make it, depends on so many things of course, and it will be tight. Worst case, you let the restaurant know you're running late, or just show up late, if it comes to that, and hope it all works out. It usually does, because the ADRs tend to fall a little off schedule as the evening wears on.

VWL Mom
01-06-2014, 09:22 PM
If it were me I'd probably wing it on arrival night. In a perfect world you should be able to make it but there are so many variables. The flight being on time, the luggage, and mostly the line at the rental car. I rented from Alamo in March and from start to finish it was almost an hour. Now if you only have carry-on and belong to one of the car clubs that pre-checks you in, chances of making an 830 ADR are better.

Pirate Granny
01-06-2014, 10:04 PM
Maybe if it's at a resort rather than a park.

Travelfanatic1
01-06-2014, 11:18 PM
Give yourself the time to get to where you are going and make your reservations for a little later.

Your vacation is about enjoying the time in Disney and not rushing (isn't that what most of us do every day)? Give yourself a little more time and you will be able to enjoy yourself just a little more.

Just a suggestion:mickey:

mydisneygirls
01-07-2014, 10:41 AM
I would also say make a later reservation. Why stress!