PDA

View Full Version : Rooms at Boardwalk

Kerry823
01-04-2014, 09:11 PM
I am hoping to get some feedback from someone who has stayed at the Boardwalk Inn above the restaurants like kouzzina, tha bakery and the ESPN club. What would I ask to reserve when calling? I can't imagine at they would be standard rooms. Also, for those who have stayed there, is the noise level from the restaurants and the boardwalk noticeable at night? Thank you!

TinkerbellT421
01-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Looks like they call the view your looking for the "Water View" on the Inn side. I don't really know much about the "Inn" side, but I am extremely familiar with the opposite, Villas side. We have stayed along the Boardwalk View several times, a few times above the Big River grille a couple times. At night, on busy night it can get a little noisy, but not noisy enough to bother us. I think they may depend on your individual opinion of what kind of noise and stuff can bother you. I can say it doesn't stay noisy super late either, or at least not that we have noticed. And really the only time we really noticed the noise was if we had the doors open or were on the deck. I find the boats running in the morning and blowing their horns more bothersome than people on the Boardwalk. Now, ESPN wise could be different. That crowd can get pretty loud depending on the games, fans, time of year, etc.