PDA

View Full Version : Bounceback Offers - Do these still exist?

Kerry823
01-04-2014, 02:13 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows if Bounceback offers still exist. In October, there was no flyer in the room like in the past. We will be going in March with our daughter and boyfriend. However, my husband and I will return again this October alone and thought we may be able to book a Bounceback offer. Have they changed their process or advertising of them?
Thanks for any info!!

Strmchsr
01-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Yep. Got an email from Magical Journeys today that there is a new bounceback offer out for 2014. Percentage off room.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-04-2014, 06:46 PM
I know last year we booked a bounceback for this year. But, unlike previous years where the offer was on a flyer in the room, it was part of the "book" we got a check-in.

We would have missed it if I wasn't specifically looking for it.

marlyn
01-04-2014, 07:13 PM
What's a Bounceback offer?

Strmchsr
01-04-2014, 08:20 PM
What's a Bounceback offer?

That's where you get a discount offer from Disney to book your next Disney vacation (usually within the same calendar year) before checking out from your current trip.

marlyn
01-04-2014, 10:16 PM
That's where you get a discount offer from Disney to book your next Disney vacation (usually within the same calendar year) before checking out from your current trip.

Oh, ok, thank you.:thumbsup:

etibbetts
01-06-2014, 12:23 PM
When I was there in September we booked a bounceback w/ free dining for this coming September. I didn't see anything advertising the bounceback, but had read about others getting it so I just called and asked. No problems at all to book. If you don't see anything, it's always worth asking.

steamboat willy
01-06-2014, 12:57 PM
Yep. Got an email from Magical Journeys today that there is a new bounceback offer out for 2014. Percentage off room.

Does this include September or October?

Strmchsr
01-06-2014, 01:21 PM
Does this include September or October?

Yes. The offer contained dates all the way through December.

coloradowendyl
01-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Here are the current bounceback details!

Your Magical Journeys agent can book this for you while you are enjoying the parks!

Dates of Travel with the 2014 Return Stay Offer
Jan. 3-8
Jan. 12-16
Jan. 20-Feb. 13
Feb. 17-March 1
March 6- April 12
April 20-May 22
July 28-Aug. 2
Aug. 17-Oct. 4
Oct. 17-Nov. 6
Nov. 9-21
Dec. 21-23

Must be booked by July 31.

Offer Details:
· This offer may be booked either as a room only reservation or a package with tickets and/or dining
· Deluxe Villas and Deluxe Resorts: 35% off room or room portion of package (3 bedroom villas excluded). Club level and Suites are 5%
· Moderate Resorts: 30% off the room or room portion of package
· Value Resorts: 25% off the room or room portion of package
· Excluded from the offer: Art of Animation (suites and Mermaid rooms), Grand Floridian Villas, 3 Bedroom Villas, Fort Wilderness Campgrounds
· You will be required to place a $200 deposit per package or one night per tax per room at time of booking. All package payment terms and requirements will apply
The offer must be booked prior to check out of your upcoming/current trip. There are no exceptions to this rule!

steamboat willy
01-06-2014, 10:34 PM
Help Me Here...we stayed Allstar Music with Free Dining October 2 - October 14, 2013. We are interested in going again end of September or early October, 2014. We received no bounce back offer in our room. Is this offer available for our a future trip?

coloradowendyl
01-07-2014, 07:01 AM
You do not need the actual flier in your room. If you know about it, as long as you are on staying at a Disney resort you can book a bounceback or ask your travel agent to do it for you.

The fliers have been being put in the check in packets rather than the rooms.

Wendy

steamboat willy
01-07-2014, 07:53 AM
Our check-out package was emailed to our home and not left on the Resort Door? I guess we'll WISH for another PIN COLD or for another VISA offer for Sept - Oct, 2014.

Katzateer
01-07-2014, 09:13 AM
I know last year we booked a bounceback for this year. But, unlike previous years where the offer was on a flyer in the room, it was part of the "book" we got a check-in.

We would have missed it if I wasn't specifically looking for it.

I missed it then found it in the checkin information book after I got home last April. ( I never look at that information until I get home since we go so often). during our December trip I made sure to look at my packet and book our next trip and did get a bounceback offer. I did not get my first choice on dates or resort but did find a decent offer.

Katzateer
01-07-2014, 09:20 AM
Here are the current bounceback details!

Your Magical Journeys agent can book this for you while you are enjoying the parks!

!

That is good to know- I didn't realize you could do this! I thought you could only get the offers through the Disney booking for bouncebacks. Next time I am looking for a bounceback I will call you instead of the Disney number!:thumbsup:

PopPhan
01-07-2014, 10:00 AM
That is good to know- I didn't realize you could do this! I thought you could only get the offers through the Disney booking for bouncebacks. Next time I am looking for a bounceback I will call you instead of the Disney number!:thumbsup:

I booked a bounceback a couple years ago at the desk at Pop....When I did, they asked if there was an agency I normally went through and a specific agent, so they could credit that company/person. Of course, I told them MJ and Denise!!!! Gotta make sure my "besties" are covered!! :thumbsup:

zipadeedoodah
01-16-2014, 11:05 AM
Good to hear that they are doing a bounceback this year again. We're going at the beginning of Feb, and then again in September. Question though - Usually in September they have the free dining offer. I'm wondering if it is a better deal to book the bounceback 35% off at the deluxe resort and then ADD the dining plan, or use the free dining offer...

Strmchsr
01-16-2014, 11:22 AM
Good to hear that they are doing a bounceback this year again. We're going at the beginning of Feb, and then again in September. Question though - Usually in September they have the free dining offer. I'm wondering if it is a better deal to book the bounceback 35% off at the deluxe resort and then ADD the dining plan, or use the free dining offer...

Best bet is to use Magical Journeys to book the bounceback now and if the "free" dining discount comes out later and it saves you more money they'll adjust your reservation when that happens with no effort on your part. That said, I don't think the "free" dining is ever a good deal at the deluxe because you pay rack rate. "Free" dining, when it is a good deal, is usually only a good discount at the values when you have 3-4 adults.