PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party

donald-doc
01-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Hey- has anyone done this?

Is this a good idea for our family? (we have two girls 14 and 12 years old)

thanks!

Keneva
01-03-2014, 08:27 PM
This sounds awesome! Where did you hear about this? . This is what I love about this site, finding out new stuff to see and do in WDW. :pixie:

Pirate Granny
01-03-2014, 09:07 PM
We've done it a couple of times. We eat a late big lunch and this is "dinner" :cool: it's great place to watch the fireworks...your children are a good age. But it is pricey and you can't see the parade from this location. We got some really great photo pass pictures as they have their own photographer, who stayed later and took some wonderful family pictures with the castle in the background.

Lindsey310
01-05-2014, 11:59 AM
We can never get reservations for this!! I tried for our October trip and again for our trip next month and there is never any availability. I ended up booking it for my parents who are going in April...I booked it in December (1st week) and then checked back and there was no availability so I guess it fills up really fast. Good luck on getting in! :mickey:

34 days!!! :joy:

AndrewJackson
01-05-2014, 12:58 PM
We've done it once, but feel it is overpriced.

You can't see the parade at all, but you do get a good view of the castle and the fireworks.

It just seems to be awfully high for just desserts and a reserved spot to view the fireworks.

MOJoe
01-06-2014, 04:56 PM
It is expensive, but I've got a ressie for my May trip. I'm doing it because it has become so uncomfortable to watch Wishes from anywhere on Main Street or around the Castle Hub. If i can have a table, chairs and some treats with a view of the fireworks without fighting the crowds, then i will consider it money well spent.