PDA

View Full Version : Memory Maker

SueQ
01-03-2014, 01:24 PM
Is this Disney Photopass worth it? My husband is wondering how many photos you usually get with this.

mickclub1955
01-03-2014, 01:54 PM
We have done regular photopass (not photopass+) the last three times we have gone and loved it. We always prepurchased it and got the discount. We were disappointed when it changed to memory maker and there no regular. There was still a discount for prepurchase, but it costs way too much now. We will not be using it anymore.:(

mickclub1955
01-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Forgot to tell you this. The number of photos depends on you. We made sure to stop at every photopass photographer throughout the parks. They snap a couple of shots a piece at each spot and some can do special shots that can put Tink, Stitch and Simba in the picture depending on your location (which only worked well our first trip). I don't know if the photographers on our later trips didn't know what they were doing. I think with the new Memory Maker you can get ride pics as well. On the regular photo pass only Test Track could be downloaded. It was great to come home to pics of my DW and I together. like I said in my last post, I don't know if I would spend what they are charging for it now, but if you have never done it before, I would give it a try. It used to come with a CD, I don't know if it still does or not. Someone with experience on the new system could probably answer that for you.

Heather_
01-04-2014, 09:55 PM
I've have purchased prints only as well as the cd with all of our photo pass images in the past. I found the pictures I wanted when purchased separately were almost as much as the pre purchase price. There are photo pass locations all over that are quick and easy to stop at and on our last visit I had two cast members come up and hand me a photo pass-they took candid pictures of our family watching a show and of my stepdaughter dancing with characters in frontier land. They were some of the best! We stayed 5 days that trip and had about 150 pictures taken. I've yet to use the memory maker and the price is a bit high, but I think you can easily get your money's worth especially now that it includes ride photos.