PDA

View Full Version : BCV or BWV in May?

margiem
01-02-2014, 07:46 PM
I'm trying to decide between the 2 for May. With the Chase discount that is out BWVs are about $500 cheaper than BCV. Is that pool worth the extra money (we are going to the water parks too!) Help. I've been to neither but love the idea of walking to Epcot. Can you walk to HS from them too?

Thanks!

Margie M

Pirate Granny
01-02-2014, 08:46 PM
BWV are closer to the studios to walk. Depends on if the pool one of your favorite things. I love SAB therefore I bought points there. I did stay at BWV last October...like it, but the clown pool doesn't compare to the sand bottom pool and the lazy river....

buzznwoodysmom
01-03-2014, 10:29 AM
We would choose Beach Club over Boardwalk anytime.

My kids had always been intrigued by the clown pool at the Boardwalk. I finally booked a short stay there as an extension of a trip and turns out they hated it. The pool is very small and to us there was nothing special about the resort. We'd probably never stay there again. The one good thing about our stay is that from our villa balcony we could see Spaceship Earth, and we could also see some of the fireworks from Illuminations.

The Beach Club, on the other other hand, is one of our favorite resorts. Location is amazing. The pool is amazing. Walking to Epcot and taking the boat to DHS is amazing. LOL. We think BC is great!