PDA

View Full Version : DIsney Visa Offer Select Dates 2/24-6/15/14

Tink1
01-02-2014, 09:22 AM
Disney Visa has released an offer for their card holders. Dates included are:

2/24/14 – 3/5/14
3/14/14 – 4/12/14
4/20/14 – 6/15/14

For the DRC portion of their offer you can receive up to 30% off a room only reservation.

For the WDWTC portion of the offer you can receive up to 30% off the room AND get one free day of tickets if you purchase at least a 4 day ticket no the package.

You must book by 3/31/14

For booking please contact Magical Journeys (https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/quote_request)today!

Nanc

Dream'nDisney
01-02-2014, 01:29 PM
I was so excited to hear this! Then I called to to have my current reservation transferred to the 30% off, and WDW said that the room type I currently have is not available because they are booked solid (even though I already have it booked!) ugh They said they couldn't cancel my current reservation and then rebook it under the promotion. Luckily four of our days are avaiable, so I have two separate reservations (one under AAA discount and the rest under the Disney Visa 30% off discount). I guess that's better than nothing.:confused:

emfleck
01-02-2014, 01:32 PM
Do you have to put the room on your Disney visa or just show that you have one? We have several of us splitting the cost and probably putting the room on several different credit cards.

Tink1
01-02-2014, 01:43 PM
Do you have to put the room on your Disney visa or just show that you have one? We have several of us splitting the cost and probably putting the room on several different credit cards.

You must use the Disney Visa for deposit.

N

quicksand
01-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Any idea if/when this will open to the general public?

Tink1
01-03-2014, 02:36 PM
Should be Monday

N

Kerry823
01-04-2014, 02:10 PM
I also had a previous booking and called to change. There was absolutely no problem at all. I added the dining plan as well. Maybe it is the resort you are staying in particular that was problematic with rebooking. The agent booked my new reservation and then cancelled my old one. Let the countdown begin!!! 76 days :mickey:

dkmwong
01-05-2014, 12:25 PM
Had previous reservations for our 4 night 5 day stay for Star Wars weekend 5/18. Called today and they are going to credit my credit card for the difference.

AndrewJackson
01-05-2014, 12:54 PM
I had my March reservations changed to the Visa discount - but I only saved about $54.

We had already booked prior to 12/31 on the general 30% discount for the moderates. All this did was made our 7th day on the park tickets free.

I guess its better than nothing.

Dream'nDisney
01-06-2014, 03:20 PM
I also had a previous booking and called to change. There was absolutely no problem at all. I added the dining plan as well. Maybe it is the resort you are staying in particular that was problematic with rebooking. The agent booked my new reservation and then cancelled my old one. :mickey:

They said the reason is that our room type is already booked. We could upgrade to a water view, but we don't want to move rooms midway through our vacation.

lawgirl
03-06-2014, 09:38 AM
Are the Disney Visa discounts better than standard discounts? Or are they the same, just released earlier? Trying to figure out if it is beneficial to have a DV just for that reason. Thanks!

KarenP
03-06-2014, 11:24 AM
Are the Disney Visa discounts better than standard discounts? Or are they the same, just released earlier? Trying to figure out if it is beneficial to have a DV just for that reason. Thanks!

Disney Visa discounts are the same as general public discounts. They are just released a few days earlier.