PDA

View Full Version : Buzz and Woody

why4k
01-02-2014, 05:50 AM
My nephew will be four this summer when we go to wdw. He loves Buzz and Woody. Where can we find them, together, if possible?

sassafras
01-02-2014, 06:54 AM
You can find them together in a building almost straight across from Toy Story Mania. When you enter the building, you wind your way thru items that look like they did in the movie. We did this a year ago and it only took about 20 minutes or so. They have a photopass photographer in there. I think you can also use your own camera. Hope this helps!

why4k
01-02-2014, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the info. This helps a lot.

Gator
01-14-2014, 07:31 PM
Yes, the place across from TSMM is only place I've seen them together. It's a great place for photos, even while standing in line.

dkmwong
01-16-2014, 06:20 PM
Yes it is right across from Toy Story Mania. You will love taking pictures with the props while in line. I know we did :)

Maddie
02-19-2014, 01:37 PM
I've Also seen them right to the left of splash mountain. So if you are facing splash mountain go to the left of the entire ride as if you were walking to adventureland. I met them back there so look out if you are in Magic Kingdom.

Maddie
02-19-2014, 01:39 PM
I also learned that if you yell something along the lines of "andys coming" they will drop the floor. Could be fun for the kids... Someone may have more insight on this.

Melanie
02-19-2014, 02:59 PM
I also learned that if you yell something along the lines of "andys coming" they will drop the floor. Could be fun for the kids... Someone may have more insight on this.

No. That's something that went viral (a pic from Disneyland), but not true. Way too much to go wrong in that scenario.