PDA

View Full Version : FastPass+

BigRedDad
01-02-2014, 05:31 AM
Is it just me or does FP+ seem like a step backwards? Limiting the number of tickets, making you plan it out so far in advance. I hate having to plan my days around a schedule. I prefer doing what we want when we want. If there is a FP and the window didn't fit our needs, then we don't get them. Now, we are limited to 1 from Group A, 2 from Group B, etc.

The FastPass system was far from perfect. The new system I think is worse. The best system is at Universal, but I can see why WDW cannot do this.

When we go, we would have 3-4 FastPasses before lunch. Now, I will be limited to 4. It may just be me and I have about a year for it to work out kinks.

Strmchsr
01-02-2014, 09:30 AM
When we go, we would have 3-4 FastPasses before lunch. Now, I will be limited to 4. It may just be me and I have about a year for it to work out kinks.

Actually, you're limited to 3. And, yes, we already have a couple of lengthy threads (such as here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=202447) )going with folks voicing displeasure with FP+, myself included.