PDA

View Full Version : Character warehouse

nls721
12-31-2013, 10:13 PM
I've heard of this store on International Drive. When we go in Feb will probably be the only time we'll have a rental car.

Has anyone been here? Is it any different then a Disney Outlet Store?

Thanks

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-01-2014, 10:48 AM
I've never been, but I heard it "OK". There is off-season merchandise, and other items that were overstocked or didn't sell in the parks.

I've always intended to check it out, just out of interest, but we've never made it!

eam
01-01-2014, 11:35 AM
We go every trip. I can usually find at least one "good buy". It's not as great as it was, but you can usually find a couple of hidden jewels. Sometimes they even have collectibles marked down. They also have candy and such from the parks that are the same price. Good luck and have fun shopping.

sassafras
01-01-2014, 12:18 PM
We usually go every trip also. Seems to be a mixture of closeouts from the parks and some newer stuff. I've bought a few things there. I usually have better luck at the one at the designer outlet on Vineland. They seem to do more markdowns to clear things out on Tuesday or Wednesday. We went there a year or so go and got all kinds of sweatshirts, t-shirts and stuff for about $100 total.

nls721
01-03-2014, 10:04 AM
Great. Thank you. We will check it out then. At our Disney Outlet they have alot of DL park merchandise but none from the World, so it does sound alot better then our local outlet.

Gator
01-14-2014, 07:29 PM
We used to have some in SoCal, and every now and then, a shop would open up for 2 months at a nearby outlet mall. I loved that place - got a lot of Disney Park merch there. But apparently they're going out of business, so I'm wondering if I'll ever get those good deals again.