PDA

View Full Version : Linking reservations FP+ and memory maker

Heather_
12-31-2013, 02:54 PM
I'm traveling with my father, son, brother, SIL, and their 2 children. We have two rooms and our reservations are linked. We have a memory maker and it shows up that my SIL purchased it. We had split the cost thinking we could all use it. But I was reading in a similar post that one person gets MM on their band an everyone else gets cards. Do you need to ask for additional cards? Will this be a problem since we are in separate rooms? And how do I get her whole family to show up on my family and friends list if they don't have Disney accounts? Two are small children that I can't invite to share and plan. Only SIL is showing up at this point and we want to make some FP+ reservations together.:confused:

Zippy 1
12-31-2013, 06:27 PM
I believe you will need to get cards - but there is a way to link them all to the one Memory Maker account. I am sure someone will come along with exact details. I believe I read the info on here somewhere.

mickclub1955
12-31-2013, 06:47 PM
The only time everyone will need the card is if they are separated from you and get a memory maker photo person to take their photo. If the whole party stays together all you need is the person with the band. There is a place to put the card numbers for everyone on the account on My Disney Experience in the link that says photopass above the Memorymaker link. The cards used to be free (hopefully they still are) and you could get one from any of the photographers.