PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass Plus

Harkleroad
12-30-2013, 11:26 PM
I am sure that this has been discussed at length somewhere, but I am too frustrated to look right now. How do I make it work? When I log it says congratulations you can start making you fast pass plus selections. Then when I try to go to the next step I get the you must have a valid ticket within the selected days message. What am I supposed to be doing that I am not? Thanks for your help.

Zippy 1
12-31-2013, 12:52 AM
Do you have a package that includes tickets?

Mrs Bus Driver
12-31-2013, 08:27 AM
You have to link your tickets. It's easy to do if you have them the link is the right side of the mydisneyexperience page. Hope this helps :mickey:

Mrs Bus Driver
12-31-2013, 08:37 AM
Okay I just went to the website, as soon as I logged on it put up a message saying I could customize my mb's and make fp+ selections. I am nowhere near my 60 day mark but I tried it just the same. Got an error message for my trouble. It's not you it's the message they give you after logging in. They need to fix it, I am sure your not the only one who is frustrated by it. :mickey:

Harkleroad
12-31-2013, 03:58 PM
I have the whole package through Disney and everything is linked. I am within our 60 days. It gives me an error message still. Thanks for your help. I will just keep trying.

mickclub1955
12-31-2013, 05:23 PM
I have the whole package through Disney and everything is linked. I am within our 60 days. It gives me an error message still. Thanks for your help. I will just keep trying.

It could be because this week is so busy in the parks that the system is bogged down. Parks are near capacity today so I'm sure the system may be in some sort of revolt.

faline
01-01-2014, 03:22 PM

You may have to call and talk with someone. The system still appears to be very glitchy. On out last trip, I made fastpass+ reservations for my husband and myself. Upon arrival at Disney, my husband's fastpass+ reservations all disappeared out of the sytem and had to be restored (or mostly restored) by concierge. As a result, I still could not see his fastpass+ times and, therefore, could not make any adjustments to the selections we had made plus I didn't want to spend that much time at concierge getting them to help straightening it out!!

Harkleroad
01-01-2014, 09:02 PM
I was finally able to make our selections. This time after each selection was finished the site crashed saying the server was busy. Each time I logged back in and the selections were there. Hopefully there won't be any problems with the selections. I can say it was definitely a hassle. I am trying to stay positive about the changes, but this really didn't help. I hope it really does work out when we are there.