PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Resort Water Feature?

WDWParrothead
12-28-2013, 09:44 AM
Well, the winter chill has arrived and I find myself daydreaming of my favorite relaxing spots at WDW. Some of the most relaxing things for me are the water features at the resorts- waterfalls, meandering streams, and fountains. As soon as I see them, I feel completely relaxed. For some reason, the water features at the resorts seem more tranquil, maybe because they are usually less crowded and the pace is more leisurely than in the parks.

My favorite is at Stormalong Bay, on the YC side, where there is a waterfall along the rocks. Total relaxation!

Does anyone else have a favorite resort water feature?

Melanie
12-28-2013, 11:01 AM
Cool question!

I love the bubbling stream inside Wilderness Lodge which ultimately leads you down Silver Creek to the main pool.

Bruegge
12-28-2013, 11:13 AM
When I was in Poly and DD3 (at that time) was in the pool, I felt really relaxed by the he Zero entry portion .... the DD could run in and out without deep water or "fall in" fears..

I hope you know what I mean

Scar
12-28-2013, 12:06 PM
Does Crescent Lake count? I choose this because when I'm looking at it, it means I am walking distance from World Showcase. :D

tundramom
12-28-2013, 03:43 PM
Cool question!

I love the bubbling stream inside Wilderness Lodge which ultimately leads you down Silver Creek to the main pool.

My personal favorite spot also!:thumbsup: