PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Dining Plan Costs?

E-Ticket4
12-26-2013, 02:14 PM
Merry Christmas! Just booked for March, yeah me!
I always seem to have problems finding the current cost of the dining plans. Does anyone know where the 2014 prices are? I need to do some checking to see if it's worth it or not, and if that darned mug is included.
Thanks!

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-26-2013, 02:38 PM
Yea!!! Have fun looking ahead and planning your trip!

As far as I can find, here are the DDP rates for 2014:

Quick Service: $39.64 per night per adult (10+) and $15.75 per child.

Standard Plan: $58.66 per night per adult (10+) and $18.88 per child.

Deluxe Plan: $104.94 per night per adult (10+) and $29.51 per child.

Mugs are included, but I still think that it would be most likely a break even over paying OOP.

TheDuckRocks
12-27-2013, 11:18 AM
Thanks Heather, I was just going to drag out the spread sheets today for planning for next trip. One step done. Happy dance.:D:thumbsup::D

Gator
12-27-2013, 04:43 PM
The mugs are included, though it never tells you that. We found out on the next to last day of our trip last time.

As for "is it worth it?" I say it is. If I didn't have the DDP, I would probably choose the lesser menu items and even do 2 CSs on some days. But then, that wouldn't be a Disney World trip, would it. I get the DDP because I like to order whatever I want and not think about it. PLUS, you get a snack everyday. Just think of all the times your kids wanted popcorn and you wouldn't because $$ popped into your head. Well, with the DDP, popcorn pops in my head when my kids ask for it. I love it and couldn't do without it.