PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Club level or Poly Club level?

ldc12377
12-23-2013, 08:40 PM
Considering a stay at Beach Club or Poly and staying club level. Which club level is better or are they about the same? Suggestions!

SBETigg
12-23-2013, 10:04 PM
With all the construction going on at the Poly this year and next, I would choose the Beach Club. Both are good, and I think the Poly Club Level actually nudges out the Beach Club in that area, but... the construction makes Beach Club a better overall choice for now, I think.

BrerGnat
12-24-2013, 07:22 AM
The daytime monorail closure over the next few months may also be a factor. I can personally recommend BC Club Level.

waymickey
12-26-2013, 08:35 PM
I enjoyed club level at BC and the location to the boardwalk was excellent. Loved the nighttime atmosphere at the boardwalk and the ability to walk into Epcot for fireworks. The club level staff at BC was top notch. Super friendly and helpful.

spoiledraf
12-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Seemed like the offerings at CL at Poly were a little better than BC. The floor to ceiling windows at Poly CL were great for watching Wishes every evening instead of having the little ones in tow battling the crowds late at night. Put them in jammies, watch the fireworks and off to bed!
But we like BC for location and pool as well.