PDA

View Full Version : Old tickets just had to share

Mrs Bus Driver
12-23-2013, 10:06 AM
I just found out that by attaching my non-expiring ticket to my reservation at mydisneyexperience.com I was able to see how many days were left on my ticket by going to my reservations at the site. Just thought this might help others wanting to know how many days were left on their tickets without going to a park :mickey:

Mrs Bus Driver
12-23-2013, 10:21 AM
And I just want to add that so far I really like the website. Don't like the idea of booking my fp+ 60 days out but do like the site. Very easy to use :mickey:

Pirate Granny
12-23-2013, 01:30 PM
Be very careful...they can't guarantee that they won't 'use' my no expiring ticket instead of the 10 day PH water ticket that I want to use for our June visit. Said "I" will have to check every day with Guest Services to confirm that they used the 'right' ticket. I would've never linked to the system if I had known that. I use the non expiring ticket for long weekends. :mad:

Mrs Bus Driver
12-23-2013, 03:05 PM
I've had my ticket since 2008 and could no longer remember how many days were left. Thought it was 5 but found out it was 4. Which is good to know since upcoming trip in May is for 6 days. I may just take 2 days at the resort. DD's old ticket had only 1 day left which she didn't know was there. Both tickets have 10 waterpark/disney quest left on them also good to know for future trips. Using them for our up coming trip is what I want to do after that might go in for ap since we now own DVC. Any way just wanted to share about being able to find out about days left on old tickets, if anyone is interested. :mickey:

Katzateer
12-23-2013, 04:15 PM
I was told by the site (wheni I linked my pass numbers to my band) I had 6 days left but I knew there were only 3. I couldn't find out for sure until I went to Guest Services when we arrived at WDW. It took over 30 minutes to get my husband's old pass linked upto fast pass + and his fast passes to match my times. Once we got that done, our ticket and fast passes worked great.

But it was frustrating trying to get everything set up at home by phone and computer.

Now we have no days left on any passes so it will be easier next trip.

VWL Mom
12-23-2013, 05:32 PM
Be very careful...they can't guarantee that they won't 'use' my no expiring ticket instead of the 10 day PH water ticket that I want to use for our June visit. Said "I" will have to check every day with Guest Services to confirm that they used the 'right' ticket. I would've never linked to the system if I had known that. I use the non expiring ticket for long weekends. :mad:

Does the no expiring ticket show up as a card under the Magic Band and Cards? They should be able to deactivate there and reactivate it when you need it. This is what I was told by a CM when I had a question about my AP. I would suggest stopping by guest relations when you arrive and see if they can do that for you,

Pirate Granny
12-24-2013, 09:52 AM
Yep, they can check, just more WASTED time WAITING in LINES spent to straighten out Disney's IT system that they didn't consider people having multiple tickets. On MY vacation time ??? not their time. I have three -- two day unactivated tickets also. That I had to purchase when I booked a free dining plan room before we owned DVC and I had AP. Can't wait till I'll have to use those. Oh and of course the AP I plan to purchase for my next December trip... And they still can't figure out how to link my last ten day ticket out of our families ten in total tickets for out June trip. I have spent two hours on the phone trying to get those linked...success for 9 tickets out of ten.