PDA

View Full Version : Bog fp+

*NikkiJ*
12-22-2013, 08:54 AM
Yay! I was able to finally make reservations for BOG for my stay in January! Super excited! I still check for cancellations to see if I can get in for diner, a girl can hope. Got my Magic Bands too! Less than a month. Whoop whoop

Pirate Granny
12-22-2013, 10:34 AM
Good for you. Keep checking... We've been for both lunch and dinner. Pretty much the same although the beast does WALK through from time to time during dinner only. Will NOT stop for pictures during walk...walks the main aisles only. The room that up is used to order lunch items is used for a photo op AFTER you finish dinner.

*NikkiJ*
12-29-2013, 09:58 AM
Anyone know how to link my reservation to my plan on MDE?

Pocahontas
12-29-2013, 01:45 PM
I also just made my FP selection for Be Our Guest and was really surprised that I still got to keep my other three FP+ selections for that day. Is this just something special for those that know where to go to reserve a FP time?

Thanks to all my Intercot friends, or I wouldn't have known this is possible!:thumbsup:

clausjo
12-30-2013, 12:08 PM
Where do you go to do this?

We LOVE Disney
01-01-2014, 10:26 PM
I also just made my FP selection for Be Our Guest and was really surprised that I still got to keep my other three FP+ selections for that day. Is this just something special for those that know where to go to reserve a FP time?

Thanks to all my Intercot friends, or I wouldn't have known this is possible!:thumbsup:

Can you make FP for dinner reservations??

marlyn
01-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Can you make FP for dinner reservations??

No, for dinner you need to make an actual ADR.

We LOVE Disney
01-02-2014, 12:11 PM
No, for dinner you need to make an actual ADR.

Thanks.

Getting dinner reservations for this is like it used to be to nab breakfast reservations at the castle!

The MDE site is strange to try and get reservations for BOG. What I mean by "strange" is I put in June 30, 9 people, 5pm It comes back and says "No tables available around 3:30pm to 6:30pm on Monday Jun 30, 2014." So I think, OK 6:30 will work so I put in same criteria but with the time being 6:30pm. Nope now it says "No tables available around 5:00pm to 8:00pm on Monday Jun 30, 2014." Just out of curiosity I change the time to 8pm. You guessed it "No tables available around 6:30pm to 9:30pm on Monday Jun 30, 2014."! I'm wondering why it doesn't just say "no tables available from 3pm-10pm"?

I know, I know.....I should just call. And I did (and will continue to do so). But why have an online feature getting your hopes up with times when you go to change your time and it STILL isn't available?

Gator
01-02-2014, 03:07 PM
Hmmm, I have to burn a FP+ for a lunch at a CS? That sounds like another strike against the system.

*NikkiJ*
01-02-2014, 03:30 PM
Hmmm, I have to burn a FP+ for a lunch at a CS? That sounds like another strike against the system.

This system is totally different than the FP+ used for rides at the parks so it doesn't burn anything.

ANG
01-05-2014, 05:50 PM
I'm still completely confused how to get a FP for this lunch. I've ordered all my FP+ but I don't see it in the selections I can make. Does this mean it's not available for the days I want? Or should I be making the reservation else where.

DizneyFreak2002
01-05-2014, 06:01 PM
I'm still completely confused how to get a FP for this lunch. I've ordered all my FP+ but I don't see it in the selections I can make. Does this mean it's not available for the days I want? Or should I be making the reservation else where.
You don't book it through FP+ on MDE... There is a special site to use:

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com

Lindsey310
01-05-2014, 06:40 PM
You don't book it through FP+ on MDE... There is a special site to use:

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com

For me, it only lets me try and book a FP for the next week..it will only give me until January 11th. Is this the case for everyone? It doesn't let me choose my dates of 2/9-2/15. :confused:

34 days! :joy:

ANG
01-06-2014, 08:07 AM
How frustrating! All I have is a confirmation number for our resort. I'm entering this when it says Resort ID but it's not working. -

Lindsey310
01-06-2014, 09:27 AM
How frustrating! All I have is a confirmation number for our resort. I'm entering this when it says Resort ID but it's not working. -

Someone said to enter your confirmation number with all numbers instead of the letters? (the corresponding numbers if you had letters in your conf number) but my friend at work who went in November couldn't get it to work either. So odd.:(

33 days! :mickey:

*NikkiJ*
01-06-2014, 08:27 PM
I can't remember which number I used but I had 2 different ones from my agent from MJ and the one I initially thought it was turned out it wasn't the correct number.