PDA

View Full Version : First week of December

retiredfigment
12-16-2013, 05:59 PM
On Nov. 30 my DD and I arrived at DW. We spent the first night at POP and the next 6 at WL. As I had previously posted I took every confirmation number with me! It was the first time we had ever had a split stay, and with two sets of magic bands, I was ready for the worst. Well... the bands were great. The first set was to get us into the room at POP and the second set got us in to WL and everything else. I loved it! I had made FP+ before we left, but every morning my DD went MDE and changed them, usually getting better. It was so convenient and nothing got lost. I do wish they were a little more flexible, and they will have to think about the fact that you can only make 3 for one park. If they don't, a lot of people may choose not to get Park Hopper.

MickeysBestPal
12-17-2013, 08:03 AM
On Nov. 30 my DD and I arrived at DW. We spent the first night at POP and the next 6 at WL. As I had previously posted I took every confirmation number with me! It was the first time we had ever had a split stay, and with two sets of magic bands, I was ready for the worst. Well... the bands were great. The first set was to get us into the room at POP and the second set got us in to WL and everything else.

Just to keep things clear for future guests...

You could have continued to use the first set of bands for the entire trip.

The bands simply access your central file and so any band (properly) issued to you will access any and all WDW assets for which a MB can be used.

You can keep both sets of bands and either (or both) can be brought back used on a future WDW visit if it is within apporx. 3 years from your most recent trip.
(The internal batteries in the bands are designed to last approx. 3 years.)

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-17-2013, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the report

Susan A
12-17-2013, 05:02 PM
How were the crowds? :mickey:

retiredfigment
12-17-2013, 08:54 PM
Crowds were heavy. Thanks for the info on keeping bands for next trip, but we were not given an option of only one set of bands. They listed and sent us both probably because it was two separate packages. Perhaps on future trips, we will only need one.