PDA

View Full Version : Forbidden Journey for larger folks

sacandjac
12-15-2013, 08:30 PM
We visited universal shortly after Harry Potter area opened. My 6'6" 300 lb hubby could not ride because the ride harness wound not lock. Is this still the case? Have they made any adjustments? Heading back late 2014 and was just wondering. Thanks so much for any information!!

NJGIRL
12-15-2013, 09:41 PM
We have been there several times since it first opened, with the last time being this past October. I have not noticed that the seating has been changed, but you might want to give Universals customer service a call to be sure.

DizneyFreak2002
12-15-2013, 09:59 PM
Jill, you went in 2010? Since then they have adjusted the benches... They have now included larger seating/harnesses on each car/ride vehicle.. The outer seats on each vehicle are the ones for the larger harnesses... I know I use them when I ride...

Calling may not help... They won't be able to tell you yes or no just by a description on the phone... They have the testing vehicles in front of the entrance gate... The TM working there would know if the larger harness would fit by testing the smaller harness... I actually just miss the smaller harness....

sacandjac
12-16-2013, 09:30 PM
Yes we visited September 2010! Thanks for the information, keeping my fingers crossed that he will be able to ride!