PDA

View Full Version : last week in the world

sorcerer fan
12-13-2013, 11:14 AM
Dec 3 - 11 we were expecting 50's and 60's and it was 70's and 80's. o boy haul out the shorts and t shirts! had magic bands and they worked flawlessly once you get the hang of putting mickey on mickey. nice that the cast members know who you are when you swipe the bands and call you by name. had no problems with fast pass + actually didn't need them but for a couple of places like toy story and test track. never waited more than 30 minutes in any line all week. most rides and shows were walk on or very short wait. ate at 50's prime time , enjoyed the banter with great server and I got a sticker for cleaning my plate. garden grill was the next place and food was great, not much character inter action but that was ok as we were alone and both are in our 70's so let them do the families. we saw whoopee at candlelight prosessional and it was GREAT! If you get a chance to see this please do it is well worth your time. it was a great week , did three tours, backstage safari, undiscovered future world and yuletide fantasy. first two were super, with great hosts especially Robert on future world tour, yuletide is ok but wont do it again overall it was a great trip even including the humidity. oh yea, the cup system is ok too now that you can refill at any resort and I used it more than 4 or 5 times each day so I didn't get cut off at all.:cloud9:

mickclub1955
12-13-2013, 02:20 PM
Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Glad to hear no problems with your fp+. Can you tell me about the Undiscovered Futureworld tour. How long was it, and did you get to see and attraction? Thank you in advance.

sorcerer fan
12-13-2013, 05:50 PM
future world tour is about 5+hours,and you get into some VIPlounges and a ride on Soaring. you go behind and under test track, and around the back of park. you alsoget to see where they load the rafts with fireworks for illusions. our guide was super! made the tour worthwhile!

VWL Mom
12-14-2013, 05:52 AM
Sounds like you had a great trip. Dh has wanted to do the Undiscovered Future World tour. Looks like something to look into for our next trip. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

vizsla
12-15-2013, 07:52 AM
Thanks for the report.

faline
12-17-2013, 07:27 PM
What a nice trip! Sounds like everything came together well for you! Thanks for reporting!

emerzmom
12-18-2013, 03:28 PM
It sounds like you had a really great trip and you got to enjoy some warm Florida weather!
:tink:
Julie

Lindsey310
12-18-2013, 07:19 PM
future world tour is about 5+hours,and you get into some VIPlounges and a ride on Soaring. you go behind and under test track, and around the back of park. you alsoget to see where they load the rafts with fireworks for illusions. our guide was super! made the tour worthwhile!

Sounds great! :thumbsup: we booked it for our February trip...is lunch or snacks included? Did the 5 hours seem too long? We did the keys tour also in October and loved it! :mickey: why wouldn't you do the Yuletide tour again? I was looking at that one also for our trip next December.

52 days!!!! :cloud9: