PDA

View Full Version : May 2014 discounts?

TheVBs
12-13-2013, 08:56 AM
It looks like there haven't been any early May discounts for the last couple of years. :( We're less than 6 months out right now and I'm thinking of going ahead and booking. I know if I book and a discount comes out I can switch it, depending on availability. But it doesn't seem likely one will be offered, does it? I'm assuming the F&GF keeps things pretty busy this time of year.

Dream'nDisney
12-13-2013, 12:15 PM
I just called WDW today to see if any discounts were out yet for early July. The castmember said that there was a code (she didn't tell me the name of it) that went thru May 22 and then picked up again in July for room only discounts (20% for value - 35% on delux) so you might call them to check it out.

Tink1
12-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Early May discounts really depend on when Easter falls.

But yes, May does have discounts

Nanc

TheVBs
12-13-2013, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the responses! Huh, that's weird. I've been checking here and the WDW website but there are no offers showing up that cover the beginning of May. I did a live chat and got the same info. Perhaps I'll try calling. Either way, I know I should book soon.

Tink1
12-13-2013, 03:45 PM
Oh, I am sorry. I meant that historically May has discounts. There are no current offers, yet.

Nanc

TheVBs
12-15-2013, 09:05 AM
No need to be sorry! Thanks for the info. I was worried I'd missed out somehow. :mickey:

marlyn
12-15-2013, 09:53 AM
I always book through Magical Journeys. That way I don't have to bother checking for discounts. They get them for me as soon as they are released. Hassle free !:thumbsup:

FenwayGirl
12-16-2013, 06:57 PM
We have gone to the world in May for the last few years. We have always got some kind of discount. A few years it was pincodes for free dining (my favorite) and room discounts the other years. I also book with Magical Journeys. You dont have to chase the discounts, they do it for you :number1:

TheVBs
12-16-2013, 07:02 PM
I've only heard rave reviews about using Magical Journeys! :mickey: I've been thinking about trying them. Just have to overcome the control-freak nature that takes over when we plan a Disney trip. :blush:

FenwayGirl
12-16-2013, 07:37 PM
I have the same tendencies...but i still make all my own dining reservation. Just nice to not have to look for those discounts. Dont think I would ever plan a trip without them again

WDW&MK
12-22-2013, 04:14 PM
I also am a control freak! I love booking through Magical Journeys because Wendy is always just an email away (she probably wishes that sometimes she wasn't :blush: - but she is always so quick to respond to my questions). It is so nice to get a reliable answer so quickly!! Also, sometimes there are things that change from year to year that I freak out over - like why did my reservation sheet say this instead of that like it did last year - and then I can just email her. She can explain why it's like that and assure me that everything is all set for my trip - love that! I don't know if I'd call Disney with those kinds of questions - I'd just end up worrying until we got there :blush:. Also, it is so great that they watch the discounts for your :number1: