PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Getaway 2013 day 5

DisneyEpcotDad
12-12-2013, 10:05 PM
Cool cloudy windy weather morning, but sun came out around 10:30. Clear blue skies rest of the day. Had Fastpass + for safari and lion King show at AK. Prior to venturing to AK I took bus to Epcot then walked to dolphin to get rental car for the day and to visit a non disney park tomorrow. Ate lunch at Good eats in AK. Also People watched and did bird show plus usual gift store stops. Drove to AK lodge for dinner at boma. Food good as usual. Engaged in discussion with another couple about benefits of disney bands. Worked for us and our leisurely schedule. They didn't like being semi forced to use new technology. On way back to CB took wrong turn or did not see sign for CB and wound up on I-4. Got turned around and back to CB. Housekeeping has been poor 3 days in a row. Not enough towels or supplies in room. Glasses not cleaned, trash left on table. Will send note to CB.
Overall a good trip. Might be my last stay at CB. I didn't push my spouse into the faster pace I normally follow when by myself. All part of being married!

yjgirl32
12-13-2013, 08:46 AM
Sorry to hear about housekeeping. Thanks for sharing.

faline
12-17-2013, 07:24 PM
These days, I like slower paced vacations as well. There was a time when i wanted to spend every minute in the park but there is so much more to enjoy.