PDA

View Full Version : My photopass + pics aren't there?!?!

mickeys_princess
12-05-2013, 11:18 PM
We are in disney now and having been using photopass + and some of our ride pics aren't showing up! I have all of them taken around the park and from a few of the rides. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there any way to find these pics? I'm missing from splash mountain, space mountain, buzz lightyear, and tower of terror!

VWL Mom
12-06-2013, 07:50 AM
Since you're there now I would suggest stopping in to a photopass location and see if they can access them for you. If you give them the date and approximate time they may be able to pull them up.

mickclub1955
12-06-2013, 07:57 AM
Also, I was just reading. When did you pre-purchase your photo pass +? If it was less than three days ago, you will have to purchase those pictures separately. If you purchased the photo pass + more than three days ago, I would do what the previous poster suggested or call 407-560-4300.

Important Memory Maker – Advance Purchase Details
Memory Maker Waiting Period

Your Memory Maker window will begin 3 days after the date Memory Maker is purchased. All photos taken outside of your Memory Maker window must be purchased separately.

SueQ
12-06-2013, 10:01 AM
So if I purchase the photopass now for my March/April trip, I will get all photos including ride photos right??

mickeys_princess
12-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Ok so i went to the photopass desk and they told me that for some reason you arent able to view your photos sometimes if you are trying to view them from a phone or ipad. I just got home and logged on from my desktop and there they all are!! Weird! Just glad to have them!:mickey:

Goofy4TheWorld
12-09-2013, 01:39 PM
Ok so i went to the photopass desk and they told me that for some reason you arent able to view your photos sometimes if you are trying to view them from a phone or ipad. I just got home and logged on from my desktop and there they all are!! Weird! Just glad to have them!:mickey:

This was exactly my experience. Phones showed some, but not all, pics.