PDA

View Full Version : Family Extravaganza Day 6

sacandjac
12-05-2013, 09:34 PM
Today we sleep in and hit Downtown Disney about 10:30/11:00. We visit the Christmas Store and buy several ornaments for family back home. Lunch at Cookes of Dublin good including the deep fried snickers! Yum!

We walk around and check out the sights, we buy an extra carry on with Mickey on it to carry our loot home! And we sit and watch the kids play in the kids' fountain area. Too cute!

We collect our Christmas ornaments after being personalized and head back to the Lodge.

It is back to the Magic Kingdom for us for our ADR's at Be Our Guest. I think the restaurant is beautiful!! The experience was so great! The food was delicious! We visited the Beast on our way out and got a few pictures. He asked me to dance and I was like a little kid! All smiles! LOL. We catch Dumbo twice, the barnstormer(the new name escapes me right this second) and the Haunted Mansion one last time. By this time the fireworks have ended and wow! The crowds by the Crystal Palace were scary crazy! Shoulder to shoulder. We finally make it to front gate and say goodbye to our favorite place on earth.

Tomorrow we head home and I am already missing Disney!!! See you November 2014!

faline
12-06-2013, 07:15 AM
Lovely, relaxed last day at Disney!! :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-06-2013, 01:49 PM
Cant wait to try BOG. Thanks for the report

VWL Mom
12-06-2013, 07:47 PM
Thanks for sharing your reports with us. It seems like you hit the parks at a good time, not to crowded, and got a lot done. Now you can start planning for next year.:mickey: