PDA

View Full Version : Disney merchandise ordering

Susan A
12-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Have any of you ordered items directly from Disney world. Was it easy?
There are items that I saw in the parks and the hotel gift shop that I would like to purchase for Christmas.
It wasn't so easy shopping for gifts with kids while at the park.
I found a Disney shopping service, but the 30% surcharge is a little steep for me.
:mickey:
Thanks!

Zippy 1
12-05-2013, 11:22 AM
I have ordered through them several times. It was very easy and they were very nice. Happy shopping:mickey:

Susan A
12-05-2013, 12:18 PM
And what if I want items that I saw in different locations? Does that make a difference?
:mickey:
Maybe all items come from one warehouse.

Ms. Mode
12-05-2013, 03:26 PM
I have never found it easy to order items I found in the parks after I got home. I know they SAY the Disney Parks shopping site has the same items...but it doesn't. I have even written down the SQE numbers of items for when I called them, told them exactly which store in which park, etc. It was like jumping through hoops. (WOW, listen to me...I hate to be a Debbie Downer!)

I wish you lots of luck on this if you have a particular item or two in mind. :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Ideally, double-check if the item is available in the online Disney store. I find that the "in park" items listed on the site change often, so it is worth a double check.

If not, contact WDW merchandising (877-560-6477 or [email protected]) and let them know as much as you can about the item.

I've also had varying luck with them, but the more info you can pass along, the better. If you saw the item a couple of places, mention that and perhaps give the largest location first?

Good Luck with getting what you'd like!

Susan A
12-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Perhaps I could call the gift shop at the Wilderness Lodge since most of what I want I saw there... But the costume I saw elsewhere wasn't there.

i'm grumpy
01-24-2014, 04:13 PM
It's been a long time since I ordered. Seems like they had a hard time finding what I wanted. I tried to get the new castle fireworks shirt from the on line store. They took it out of my cart, and now it's not available. I'm considering a shopping service, but have never ordered from one before.