PDA

View Full Version : Family Extravaganza, Day 5

sacandjac
12-04-2013, 05:03 PM
This morning we had an ADR at Ohana with Lilo and Stitch for 745. We took a boat to the Contemporary and then the monorail to the Poly. Travel time was about 20 minutes so not bad at all. Breakfast is delicious and the characters a lot of fun. We did find this a more laid back character breakfast and we really enjoyed it. Our little waitress, Cindy, was a little frazzled and she gave about 4 tables the wrong bill. LOL!! But other than that it was a great experience and we will definitely do again. The breakfast potatoes were delicious. We had photopass + ( I think-one we bought before leaving home) and we used it here for our pics and they printed them out for us and brought to the table. I have to say we really enjoyed being able to scan the card and get ride photos and character meals photos. We also noticed when we got home that we had several ride photos on our account that we did not scan the card for. Many in Disney Hollywood Studios the first day and we didn't have our card that day. So that was a little weird!!

After breakfast we head over to Magic Kingdom for the Keys to the Kingdom Tour for 0930. Our tour guide was Jimmy and this tour was the highlight of our trip. This really was a lot of fun for us! There were 10 of us in the group and we got to ride in our own boat for the Jungle Cruise and hear a little history about it. Also we were taken in the "servants door" at the Haunted Mansion and this was so cool!! Great experience!

After our tour we head back to our room to catch a nap, which we did for about 3 hours. :cloud9: Magic Kingdom had extra magic hours until 3 am!

We did do Wishes Dessert Party at 900 and this is always fun. It was a little chilly and wind blowing pretty good. Tink did not fly but the desserts were good and you can't beat not standing in the masses to see the fireworks.

We were able to hang in Magic Kingdom until about 200 am. No crowds by that time and we had a blast. I love this park for evening EMH.

A great day! We did notice that the crowds had picked up during the day!

faline
12-04-2013, 07:43 PM
What a lovely day!! The dessert party really sounds like lots of fun!

yjgirl32
12-05-2013, 08:07 AM
Great report. Thanks for sharing.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-06-2013, 01:48 PM
Nice day at MK thanks for the report