PDA

View Full Version : ADR's Phone or Internet?

Bruegge
12-03-2013, 07:36 PM
Its been seven years since my last visit (wow, did that sound like confession...LOL) Sry,

I have to book adr's on the 21st of this month (180 days out) do you guys find it quicker/easier/better call on the phone or use the internet????

I saw a post on this several years ago... sry for re-posting

Can you offer any hints or tricks that may help get the places I want?

Cindy's castle - breakfast or lunch
V&A - Must be on June 24th. 25th Anniversary
Narcoosee's
Ohana
Norway - Breakfast
Just a start.....

Staying at GF for 7 days..... It's only money right??? LOL

If I start booking at 7am on the 180th day
Can I book ADR's for the whole stay or do I have
to book each day on it's 180th day? (to be as early as possible)

Thanks a bunch I seemed to have forgotten a lot of the "rules" and you all have It down pat.

Scott

mickclub1955
12-03-2013, 07:52 PM
As long as you have your vacation confirmation number in the My Disney Experience system, you will be able to make reservations for your whole trip. If you do not, then you will have to go in every day to make your reservations. As far as calling or online I will let someone else shed light on that. It used to be really hard to get a ressie in the castle I don't know if it still is or not. Good luck on your selections.

vamaggie
12-03-2013, 07:53 PM
We just got back from the World and I made my ADRs over the phone. It was super easy--and I had heard the internet was much more difficult. (plus I like to talk to a human when possible to make sure it's all what I want). I believe that if you are staying onsite you can make ADRs for your whole visit on the 180 day mark (up to 10 days).

VWL Mom
12-03-2013, 08:17 PM
Booking online does have it's hiccups now and then but the benefit is you can book starting at 6AM EST. If you're going at a busier time that extra one hour can make a difference.

Pirate Granny
12-03-2013, 09:29 PM
I wS up at 6am to book on line...no luck, it would get 1/2 way through and then the screen telling me to call. So at 7am I called and got the first five days ADR. I have to wait until Friday for the next 9 days...we have two different hotel reservations.

cer
12-04-2013, 05:57 AM
Happy anniversary! Mine is on June 24th, too!

Bruegge
12-04-2013, 01:57 PM
thanks... you too...