PDA

View Full Version : Photopass +

Shea&Sky'smom
12-01-2013, 11:49 PM
I'm only familiar with the original photopass. So, Is photopass + really worth it?? Do you get a digital copy of all of your photo's and rights to print any photo from the digital source? Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks!!

faline
12-02-2013, 08:15 AM
My understanding is that it works just like photopass except that you also receive digital copies of pictures taken at dining establishments and on the rides.

Photopass does allow that pictures be reproduced.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-02-2013, 08:48 AM
:ditto:

For the most part, it works just the same as the regular Photopass.

However, it does include the ride photos, and the photos from meals (like 1900 Park Fare, Tusker House, etc.)

With both Photopass and Photopass+ you can reprint your photos as many times as you'd like.

If you're going to ride a lot of the rides with the pictures (and you like to get the pictures) and/or go go the meals with pics, it is a better deal to get the Photopass+, rather than buying them on their own.

wellsm
12-02-2013, 10:59 AM
Similar to the above, it is like pre-paying for digital copies of ALL of your photopass photos, on-ride photos, and dining photos.

Having it beforehand changes the way you use the photographers. We had it, and I'd ask the photographer to take as many as he or she could. They did, and we got lots of great shots out of each character interaction.

On ride photos are nice too - something we would not have done otherwise. The process could use some improving (unless they have changed it since last year) - they have to ring it up like a $0 purchase instead of just adding it to your card.