PDA

View Full Version : Bowling

Katzateer
12-01-2013, 07:47 AM
Anyone been to the new bowling lanes at DTD? After reading a review I can't wait to try the food and the bowling. Haven't bowled in years. Read it is $15 to bowl. Is that just one game?

SBETigg
12-01-2013, 02:01 PM
That seems pricey, but it is WDW so not surprised. We went bowling with my daughter and her boyfriend the other night and it was $50 for two rounds and shoes for four of us. We hadn't been in ages, either, and it was fun time.

Looks like Splitsville charges per person, $15, with a time limit depending on your party size. But Saturdays and Sundays are $20 per person for unlimited time.

Katzateer
12-17-2013, 06:05 PM
We did go and it was on a Saturday. For $20 it was all you can bowl in 1 hour. The price included shoes.

Had a fun time. We did not order food while we were bowling and were able to bowl 3 games each. I could not find a ball that worked well- my fingers kept getting stuck in the one that worked for me. Looks like they have about 6 different. Weights on the balls - not as many choices as other bowling alleys.

It was bright, cheerful and a nice setup. You get a large table with each lane to order food and drinks. It would be a fun night out with a group of friends.

We did eat after we bowled and the food is very good. But the dining area is VERY loud even though it is not in the bowling section.

DonaldDuckUSA
12-19-2013, 02:14 PM
We didn't bowl, but we grabbed some sushi and a drink. DBF's cocktail was overpriced and so was the sushi, but the edamame looked like a good value if you're going to snack on something.

We thought the place was neat. Overpriced, but neat.

KylesMom
12-22-2013, 01:33 AM
Thanks for coming back to report on your experience - I know the website is very vague on the setup, pricing, etcetera. Glad you had a good time! :mickey: