View Full Version : FP+ Be Our Guest?

Pocahontas
11-30-2013, 06:33 PM
Just made my FP+ selections and was planning to use one of the FP options for lunch at Be Our Guest, but it didn't show up as an option. Does anyone know if they are no longer offering it on FP+ or could all the FP times already be taken for the days we are going? We will be there January 17-23.
Just wondering?

Kenny1113
11-30-2013, 07:24 PM
It doesn't come up with the attraction FP+ selections. There is a thread on this topic with a link to the website to book the FP for BOG.

VWL Mom
11-30-2013, 08:00 PM
Be Our Guest FP (https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Login.aspx)

mickeys_princess_mom
11-30-2013, 09:16 PM
OK, I was just getting on here to ask the same thing. I talked to 4 people at Disney, and nobody could tell me what to do! Was told I should go to desk when I get there?? I tried link just now, but it won't take the letters of my reservation, just the numbers. :confused:

Pocahontas
11-30-2013, 09:43 PM
I also just tried the link and it wouldn't let me put in the letters of my reservation. :confused:

IloveJack
11-30-2013, 11:49 PM
Go to MDE portion of website. Click My Reservation. Then hover over Check-In Online. Look at the bottom of your screen, where the link to address shows, and write down those numbers. Use that as your reservation number.

mickeys_princess_mom
12-01-2013, 09:49 PM
Thank you! I was able to get in following your directions, but both days I tried said there were no fastpasses available on those days.....

Pocahontas
12-02-2013, 12:28 PM
I also was able to get into the correct area, but all 5 days I tried there were no fast pass+ options available. :(

Thanks for all the help. At, least I'll know what to do next time. :thumbsup:

emfleck
12-03-2013, 11:00 AM
How far out can you get a FP+ for lunch at BOG? Is it 60 days like the rides or is it 180 days like table reservations?

Zawadi
12-03-2013, 05:06 PM
I also was able to get into the correct area, but all 5 days I tried there were no fast pass+ options available. :(

Thanks for all the help. At, least I'll know what to do next time. :thumbsup:

December dates were only loaded in mid November, so I guess your dates for January have not been loaded yet. Keep trying :)

Pocahontas
12-03-2013, 09:09 PM
December dates were only loaded in mid November, so I guess your dates for January have not been loaded yet. Keep trying Thanks for the heads up. I'll will definitely keep trying!:thumbsup: