PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Dining Package

TheMartellFamily
11-28-2013, 02:51 PM
I am looking at the dining package for 2014 and the TS restaurants. There is not lot to choose from. It seem like each year the list gets smaller and more people go for the dining plan. What do most people do? No wonder there is never any seating when you try and get reservations. Is the counter service plan better? We have not been since 2010 and at that time we stayed at the Fort Wilderness Cabins and we made all our meals.

Strmchsr
11-28-2013, 03:17 PM
The 2014 list is not set yet. Those contracts are negotiated individually with every restaurant, usually in December. Pretty much every year in November and early December there's panic because x restaurant isn't on the dining plan for the next year. They'll all be there by January 1.

cer
11-28-2013, 06:08 PM
The 2014 list is not set yet. Those contracts are negotiated individually with every restaurant, usually in December. Pretty much every year in November and early December there's panic because x restaurant isn't on the dining plan for the next year. They'll all be there by January 1.

Chris is absolutely correct. We have gone often in Jan and Feb and this is an annual occurence.

cajundisneyfreak
11-29-2013, 12:16 PM
I got up at 6:00am on Thanksgiving morning to make my ADR's and got all the restaurants I wanted.:mickey: We will be arriving on May 27,2014.No parks or ADR's today.Just relaxing at our resort(POFQ) and having counter service.On May 28 we will be going to the MK and having breakfast at the CRT at 9:00am and having dinner at Ohana at 5:00pm. On May 29 we will be going to HS and having lunch at 50"s Prime Time at 11:00am and dinner at Mama Melrose at 5:00pm with the Fantasmic package.On May 30 we are going to AK.We will have lunch at Tusker House at 11:15 am.For dinner we are planning on going to Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney.On May 31 we are going to Epcot.We will have lunch at a counter service and dinner at Teppan Edo(Japan) at 5:00pm.We are going back to Epcot on June 1 and having counter service again for lunch.We will be having dinner at Cape May(Beach Club Resort) at 5:00pm.On our last day June 2 we are going back to our favorite park MK.We will have a counter service for lunch and have dinner at 1900 Park Fare(GF) at 5:00pm. :cloud9:

cer
11-29-2013, 06:21 PM
So glad everything worked out for you!