PDA

View Full Version : Pre-trip report

Katzateer
11-26-2013, 09:09 AM
Our early December trip is coming up fast and I am READY to get out of here!

Plans are subject to change - I plan, plan, plan, then change as needed once we arrive. If I don't plan ahead I tend to forget half the things I want to do. The excitement and traveling scrambles my brain lol

Arrival day, after checkin at POP and getting our refillable mugs, I hope to go over to MK resort area. I want to get some of shampoo they sell at Contemporary ( and I believe the luxury resorts use in the rooms). I never get it early enough in the trip and I figure in 8 days I can use enough I can bring home the rest in airplane approved size containers. We don't check our bags so I have to be careful the size liquids I pack. The little Mickey shampoo and soaps I get at POP I will bring home to share with kids of co-workers or use at the gym.

We will head to DTD and send our evening there, probably eat at Wolfgang Puck Express. There is an Earl of Sandwich at the Philly airport so that will be our breakast/ lunch before we board.

Katzateer
11-26-2013, 09:21 AM
Tuesday- Boma for Breakfast and Kona's for dinner. Checking out AKL and the monorail resorts. Maybe hang around area for fireworks and water parade.

Wed- EMH entry at AK, Flame Tree for lunch, MK later for Wishes and parade.

Thursday- Kona for breakfast and Cape May for dinner

Friday- MK, Be our Guest for lunch, then the studios and SciFi and EPCOT for EMH.

Sat- no plans- maybe bowling or movie. May go to Fort Wilderness to eat at buffet.

Sun- Grand Floridan Cafe for breakfast and Citricos for dinner

Monday- Keys to the Kingdom tour and late night at MK.

Tuesday- departure day :(

We will probably go over to Epcot part of Wed. and Monday depending on what works out.

PopPhan
11-26-2013, 09:33 AM
Sounds like a good plan! Enjoy!!!

My tentative plans have me in Epcot Friday night as well, and MK Monday night. Got to get some EMH time in. LOL

faline
11-26-2013, 09:45 AM
Enjoy!!

yjgirl32
11-26-2013, 09:47 AM
Have a great trip.

DisneyBarb
11-26-2013, 01:20 PM
Have a good trip! If you haven't been the Gingerbread house at GF is nice to see! when you do your monorail visits.

We went to BoG last week for lunch, didn't eat breakfast and got in line at 10:40, about a 20 min wait (we were over the bridge and around the corner slightly). Food was excellent!