PDA

View Full Version : Family Extravaganza Day 2 and Animal Kingdom

sacandjac
11-21-2013, 09:48 PM
I didn't say on first trip report but we are a group of 9 with 4 of us at WL and 5 at cabins at FW. Those of us at FW are loving the cabin with their boys who are 3 and 7. They rented a golf cart from Kenny at Tee Time at half the price of Disney and it was delivered as promised with no issues!!

Up and at it about 7 am. Arrived at AK at about 915. Crowds still very manageable and all rides little or no wait! Our magic bands and FP+ working perfectly!! Very convenient! No running for anything. Able to take our time strolling into park and enjoying the scenery!

Started raining about 3 pm but we put on our ponchos and finished the day with Its Tough To Be a Bug and FOTLK. But the rain did make for the coolest (weather wise) I've ever experience at AK!

We enjoyed lunch at Yak and Yeti. Food delicious and service great! Omg! We were miserably full but oh well!

Tomorrow-Magic Kingdom and MVMCP!!

faline
11-22-2013, 08:01 AM
Another nice day!! Glad things are working out well for you and your group!!

yjgirl32
11-22-2013, 09:06 AM
Great report- thanks for sharing.

brivers222
11-22-2013, 12:08 PM
we went last wednesday to animal kingdom when temps were barely pushing 65-degrees... BEST.TIME.EVER. to visit animal kingdom.... i actually enjoyed it this trip!

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the report