PDA

View Full Version : MYW Tickets and Magic Bands

Dream'nDisney
11-20-2013, 01:04 PM
Do you have to buy your MYW tickets through WDW to link them to your Magic Bands? or can you get your tickets somewhere else (like [site name removed]) and link those?

WRWDisney
11-20-2013, 01:53 PM
I bought a ticket throughout [site name removed]in September and October and have been able to link it to My Disney Experience and have booked FastPass+ using it (we are staying on property). Haven't traveled yet, so cannot attest to the entire process from start to finish, but...seems to have worked so far:thumbsup:

Dream'nDisney
11-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Good to know. Thanks. I figured if we can't get a discount on an upcoming package, I will be using [site name removed] again to save money.

kakn7294
11-20-2013, 07:57 PM
Good to know. Thanks. I figured if we can't get a discount on an upcoming package, I will be using [site name removed] again to save money.

Me too! We're not traveling until June 2014 but depending on what's available, we might book a package or we might book room-only and add tickets through [site name removed]. I've also considered one AP for the discount IF it would save money.

Dream'nDisney
11-20-2013, 08:58 PM
Me too! We're not traveling until June 2014 but depending on what's available, we might book a package or we might book room-only and add tickets through [site name removed]. I've also considered one AP for the discount IF it would save money.

Many years ago, I purchased one AP because at the time we were going, the only room only discount was to AP holders. So far I have a AAA room only discount, but hoping for at least a 30% room only discount.