PDA

View Full Version : The View at Disneyland Resort

tinkwest
11-18-2013, 06:17 PM
I watched The View today. I've never seen it before. It just never seemed like something I was interested in. My only interest today (and the rest of the week) was that they were filming at Disneyland.

Didn't win me over to become a regular viewer but it was fun to see DLR on a day I wasn't there and fun to watch Mickey celebrate his birthday. :mickey:

One thing I did learn from this episode is that Bob Iger (who visited as a guest on the show) is a master of avoiding a question.

Ms. Mode
11-19-2013, 10:03 AM
One thing I did learn from this episode is that Bob Iger (who visited as a guest on the show) is a master of avoiding a question.

...as it is with any politician! (Which is how you I look at his job.) :blush:

MNNHFLTX
11-19-2013, 05:42 PM
We were there on Monday, the day they were filming (apparently they filmed the audience/guest portion of a week's worth of shows in one day). It was interesting to see how they started setting up for it a few days ahead of time, but kind of a pain at the same time, since the stage and lighting scaffolds interfered with the walkways and viewing the fireworks at night.

I haven't watched the actual shows yet myself, but plan to start doing that tonight. :)

DizneyFreak2002
11-19-2013, 10:13 PM

...as it is with any politician! (Which is how you I look at his job.) :blush:

He is only practicing for the political gig he wants when he leaves Disney in a mess, I mean leaves his CEO position... :)

Iger is such an egotistical fool, it is beneath him to have to answer a question... And forget about asking him about the competition... He hates that...