PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass + fantasmic

drosenbe
11-17-2013, 12:09 PM
Are the seats reserved for Fastpass plus for fantasmic ok. I've been told the seats for the dining plans are not good. Are they the same section. Can you just enter and find your own.

*NikkiJ*
11-17-2013, 01:04 PM
I'm curious too...:confused::confused:

Pirate Granny
11-17-2013, 04:13 PM
We had the dinner tickets and the seats are now in the dead center in June...I've read that FP+ have no reserved seating....so I'm interested to see if this has changed

CaptSmee
11-22-2013, 09:33 AM
We had the dinner tickets and the seats are now in the dead center in June...I've read that FP+ have no reserved seating....so I'm interested to see if this has changed

I have read that recently they have no reserved seats for FP+ which is ludicrous to me

PaDisneyMom
11-22-2013, 03:31 PM
Now that Fantasmic is included in the top tier of fastpass+ does anyone know for sure how the fastpass+ for Fantasmic works? I have read there is a dedicated section and then read there isn't and you enter with everyone else. Anyone know what is going on with this?:confused: I don't want to waste a top tier fastpass+ if there are no benefits.

drosenbe
11-27-2013, 04:04 PM
I was just there, and the fastpass section is the center section. It appeared as if they give out a lot of fast passes, so it might be worth it .

MickeysBestPal
11-27-2013, 04:28 PM
Now that Fantasmic is included in the top tier of fastpass+ does anyone know for sure how the fastpass+ for Fantasmic works? I have read there is a dedicated section and then read there isn't and you enter with everyone else. Anyone know what is going on with this?:confused: I don't want to waste a top tier fastpass+ if there are no benefits.

Correct.

There is NO LONGER any reserved seating area held open for F! FP+.

At this time, a FP+ for F! is virtually a wasted FP+.

mechanic
11-27-2013, 09:38 PM
Well that conflicting and not helpful.
but straight from disneys own mom panel.
There is excellent reserved seating for fantasmic fp+.
and the entry is dated 11/13/13

DizneyFreak2002
11-27-2013, 09:46 PM
You believe the mom panel? A bunch of know nothings? Please don't fall for the idiocy of the mom panel.... They really only spew garbage from the social media division...

MickeysBestPal
11-27-2013, 09:47 PM

The Mom's Panel is notorious for incorrect and outdated info.

PaDisneyMom
12-07-2013, 05:43 PM
I am currently sitting in the 6:30 fantasmic show. We had fastpass+ and there is NO reserved section. The dinner package has the ENTIRE center section. We were told that fastpass+ gets you a seat that is all. What a waste or a fastpass+!

JerseyDad
12-07-2013, 06:01 PM
You believe the mom panel? A bunch of know nothings? Please don't fall for the idiocy of the mom panel.... They really only spew garbage from the social media division...

.....my thoughts exactly. It's like asking a doctor if they are a good doctor. What type of answer do you expect to get?

.....and why is it that I feel that Disney has studied-up on ...and is now implementing the ways and actions of P.T. Barnum?

DizneyFreak2002
12-07-2013, 06:35 PM
.....my thoughts exactly. It's like asking a doctor if they are a good doctor. What type of answer do you expect to get?

.....and why is it that I feel that Disney has studied-up on ...and is now implementing the ways and actions of P.T. Barnum?

Because management are a bunch of clowns? Yes, starting with the Weatherman pretending to be a CEO... :)

Scrappy2
12-08-2013, 02:56 PM
The FP for this was very disappointing. The dinner package has the center two sections. The FP did not have reserved seating. Wish I had know that before I wasted my FP.

gottaluvtink
12-09-2013, 09:06 PM
This is very discouraging news. Disney should be putting exactly what a fast pass for these type of things are so people would know.

CaptSmee
12-12-2013, 09:52 AM
The FP for this was very disappointing. The dinner package has the center two sections. The FP did not have reserved seating. Wish I had know that before I wasted my FP.

...and it's a premium selection? Really?

JerseyDad
12-12-2013, 10:40 AM
...and it's a premium selection? Really?

....just wait ....next month ...the Fish & Chips place in England is going to be anointed with a premium FP+ designation.