PDA

View Full Version : Monorail question

WLGirl
11-15-2013, 09:18 AM
We are going to MVMCP next month and was wondering if the monorail will be running after the party is over? I thought I had read a while back that they cut back on the monorail service....I'm hoping that I am wrong.

faline
11-15-2013, 09:20 AM
My understanding is that the monorail ceases operations 1 hour after the regular park opening.

SBETigg
11-15-2013, 12:17 PM
My understanding is that the monorail ceases operations 1 hour after the regular park opening.

Do you mean regular park closing? I'm really not sure how it's operating currently, but they do make sure everyone has a way back to their resorts.

faline
11-15-2013, 01:12 PM
Do you mean regular park closing?

Yes, sometimes my fingers don't go where my brain is!! (Or maybe they just want to be sure you stay in the same park all day after you arrive! ;))

I try to keep the new schedule in mind. When staying at the Beach Club and visiting the Poly we had planned to use the monorail back since Epcot had extra magic hours that night. Oops! Monorail no longer running to Epcot!! Had to take the monorail to the Magic Kingdom (which was closing) and take a bus from there.