PDA

View Full Version : Dining Seating?

Poohbear88
11-12-2013, 03:21 PM
I was wanting to know my DH and I were talking about doing a cruise where would we possibly be seated? Would it be with another couple fr with another family with kids? Please I don't mean to offend anyone, but it would be more pleasant for us to set with another couple without kids? I know Disney is for Kids, but this is just our time away from everything. Just wondering?

DizneyRox
11-12-2013, 03:52 PM
Make your request when you book. I've asked to be seated with others, not to be seated with others, and a few other requests at different times.

I've always been accommodated by all different cruise lines.

I think they try to keep you with others travelling similarly even without making the request, but it's always nice just to put it on there so there aren't any surprises.

MarkC
11-12-2013, 04:50 PM
Been on two cruises on the Disney Magic. Once it was just my DW and me. They seated us with 3 other couples about our age, and there were no kids. We had a great time too.

This June there were 5 in our family and they seated us at a round table for just us. We got to have dinner by ourselves each night, which was awesome. Either way it was great, so you'll be fine.

BrerGnat
11-12-2013, 05:40 PM
They definitely try to match similar travel parties. Just FYI, though, the tables in the man dining rooms are practically on top of each other. You WILL be surrounded on all sides by tables with kids. And the dining rooms are LOUD. Just be prepared.